During the provincial shutdown, our brewery Retail Store is permitted to stay open (ref. O. Reg. 82/20 for details). This is a privilege not afforded many businesses, and we take our responsibility seriously!
Customers are encouraged to order and pay online for curbside pickup or free local delivery, or arrange the same by call/text to 416-970-8500.
Customers who wish to visit us in person may still do so:
- One party at a time is permitted at the retail counter. Please wait outside (or in your car) until the counter area is clear.
- Entry is by way of the north doors; use the power door operator button to avoid contact with the door handle. Exit is by the south doors, to eliminate congestion at the north doorway.
- Staff will assist you with your purchase; customers are not permitted to access the fridge directly.
- A completely contactless experience is possible: use the power door operator to enter, use ‘tap’ on your credit or debit card to pay, and pick up your purchase on the designated table.
- Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized after any customer contact.
All our previous safety precautions remain in place, and of course the taproom and patio are closed for the duration.
We’re committed to the safety and well-being of our customers, our associates, and our community, all while providing you access to Madoc’s own craft beer.